Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Wolf Flash Character


This is a revised version of the wolf I posted on here before. I've made quite a few changes, including giving him legs and a new tail. I gave him legs for the simple answer of making him easier to animate when he walks, and to overall make it look better when he does. As I had stated, I wasn't too happy with the original tail, so I've given him a new one. I'm still not fully happy, because I wanted it shaggy, to help differentiate him from a dog. The other subtle changes were that I changed the arm in the background so when he walks it can swing and look fairly realistic, and because of that I had to give it claws, because beforehand there wasn't any need to because the arm was hidden. I also made the head bigger to give him a more cuteness factor. Overall I definitely think it's better than the first, and I can see me giving him a few more changes in the future before I begin to animate him. I may make a very short animation with him in it, and include a few more characters.

1 comment: