Tuesday 22 February 2011

Photoshop Sketch


My first ever drawing using a graphics tablet in Photoshop. I just wanted to draw a simple human figure, and as you can see from the screenshot, I began with a skeleton and then moved onto sketching the basic figure on a new layer. Once I done that, I started inking. This is all I've done so far, and will continue on it by adding more detail (such as the face) and adding colour, and will upload the finished drawing.

It is my first drawing using a tablet, so excuse the fact that it isn't the best drawing in the world. This is purely just getting used to the tablet. I do need time and practice, which I am doing at the moment. I spent most of today just doodling on Photoshop, and overall this one took about 10-15 minutes. I absolutely love drawing this way now, and will keep on drawing with my tablet and hopefully get better and better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment