Wednesday 2 March 2011

Flash Project Pre-Production 2

I'm now starting on my animatic, and so far have began making one of my pigeon characters. I thought the easiest way to do this was to import a saved PNG of the early design of the character, so then I could trace over the top of it on a new layer in Flash. Just thought I'd show you what I'm doing so far! :)


UPDATE
Here I have just finished creating the parts of this character, and have now coloured and symbolized them. All simple stuff, but I want to show my processes anyway.


UPDATE
And here are my now two completed characters, both all symbolized and each symbol on their own layer.


UPDATE
These are revised versions of my two characters. I've changed the colours to have a linear colour look, as pigeons have different shades of greys and whites on their feathers, so I thought it would suit them well.


If possible, please can I have some feedback on which of the two colour variations I should go with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment