Wednesday 2 March 2011

Flash Project Pre-Production 3

This is my finished background and two characters. Pretty much all ready to animate, but I have to start on the animatic, storyboard and touch up and finalize my script first. You've probably noticed that my background is different to the one that I intented to use at the beginning. I pretty much just had a change of heart. I felt the original background was boring and didn't have much going on, and I really wanted some simple foilage and the chance to add some blur effects, which I wouldn't have been able to with the old one. Hopefully you agree that this new background is much better and more effective. As there only going to be three shots in total (the one shown and the other two close ups of the characters) I feel this background will complement that also. By this I mean with my old design, the close up shot would just have in my opinion a boring background of roof tiles. And this would be the same for both characters. While for this background, the backgrounds for the close ups will be different for both characters, and also I can still have the clouds animated. Anyways, I hope you like! :D


UPDATE

Changed the colour of the tree trunk and gave it a linear fill style. Thought it would improve it slightly.



UPDATE

Here are my other two close up shots :)



No comments:

Post a Comment