Thursday 14 October 2010

Dragon Age 2 Destiny Trailer



This is a CG cinematic trailer for an upcoming game. The reason why I've put a link for this on my blog is because of the CG. It's amazing. This is one of the many aspects of animation I would love to go forward with. The amount of time and effort that must have gone into this is staggering, but the end result is something else. It looks almost real. I'm very much into the film and gaming industry, so watching something like this, which is quite powerful and heart pumping, almost sends a chill down my spine and is something I would very much enjoy making.

This also gives me a chance to write that I'm also interested in character and creature design, and what's found in games and films are what have inspired me to to devise my own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment