Tuesday 20 November 2012

Better 3D model of the Marshmallow Village

I re-made the village in maya using Jayce's plan below, so we can get a good sense of where everything is. This will also help for us to plan our shots and angles, as we would like some diverse shots in our film (but not too many as to differentiate from the typical slapstick and its rather simple shots).

Also I just wanted to do something in Maya, as I plan to get into modelling once I graduate uni. I just didn't think my skills are quite up to scratch just yet to make anything major in 3D.

So here's the rough plan:






And these are quick renders of the village (just thought I'd add some simple lighting and shading to jazz it up a little haha) They're still quite rough, so there isn't much detail at all in the village. It's literally just to know where everything is:










No comments:

Post a Comment